Digital Reality have announced a new racer scheduled to arrive on XBLA titled Bang Bang Racing
. Aiming at the party racer category, what can we expect from the oddly named title?
- Multiple exotic racing locations from all around the world
- Nine challenging reversible circuits varied with unique shortcuts
- 20 unique vehicles and eight colourful skins, all spread across four distinct classes, including racing muscle cars, stock car series, world endurance championship and formula one open wheels cars.
- Take on your friends in Bang Bang Racing in local split screen multiplayer (up to four players), and prove your dominance by earing and showing off your honors and achievements with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards!
- Face dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable, be sure to pay attention to the variable surface conditions that will affect how your car performs, like snow, sand, water and oil.
We can't give you a release date or price point yet as neither is confirmed in the press release. We can however drop in a YouTube video!