EA Sports has revealed that a patch will be coming out for NHL 12
in a few weeks. It will address a variety of issues, the full list of which is detailed below:
- Fixes for Winnipeg Jets and *. John’s Jerseys
- Added helmet numbers to front of helmet for all NHL teams
- Exploit where a user is able to skate wide and use vision control to take a slap shot and score while the goalie is out of position
- Exploit where when the goalie is covering the puck, a diving player could sometimes knock the puck loose
- Situation where the game would sometimes, but very rarely crash during instant replay
- Situation where a stick check would sometimes crash the game
Hockey Ultimate Team
- Hockey Ultimate Team fix where a user is able to exceed the trade pile’s 30 card limit by adding cards from the Edit Lineup screen. Fixing this key issue, fixes multiple other issues within HUT that were triggered by this.
- Fixed an issue with Game Modes tuner set files not loading correctly.
The patch is scheduled for release in early January. Once it arrives, you will be prompted to download it the next time you fire up NHL 12