Team 17 have met with achievement problems again with the release of the new "Multi-player Pack" DLC for https://www.trueachievements.com/Worms-Ultimate-Mayhem-....htm
. The new pack contains five new multiplayer maps that can only be used in specific multiplayer modes:
• Construction multi-player map - “Towering Infernal”.
• Medieval multi-player map - “Hard Day’s Knight”.
• Wild West multi-player map - “End of The Line”.
• Arabian multi-player map – “1001 Fights”.
• Jurassic multi-player map – “Tyranno-Saw-Us”.
The pack also adds three new achievements worth a total of 50G, but there's a slight problem. The achievements have not been added to Xbox.com, so those of you who play the DLC before the achievements are added will need to recover your gamertag. Once you have done this, you'll need to re-earn the achievements for them to count for your gamerscore and overall achievement tally. I'd advise that you hold off from playing the DLC until Microsoft rectifies the problem.
If you are wondering whether you want to buy the DLC, check out these new screenshots to see if they'll sway your opinion:
The "Multi-player Pack" costs 400 MSP and can be downloaded from here