may still be fresh on store shelves around the world, but Konami is not resting on their dead, slightly rotten laurels. "NeverDead Expansion Pack Volume 1" has been announced as arriving on February 21st in order to enhance the online experience. This DLC will include the following additions:
• New Character: Play as the fashionable, charismatic pop-idol, Nikki Summerfield in cooperative challenges with your friends through online multiplayer.
• Three New Gameplay Challenges - Revisit an expanded Asylum level with 3 all-new challenges:
- Egg Hunt: Scour the expanded Asylum level for collectables scoring points by delivering them to designated "Score Zones." Make sure to hold on tight to your collectibles as opponents can snatch any that you drop along the way. With enemy ambush points and environmental hazards at every turn, this challenge is tricky!
- Fragile Alliance: A competitive race through a number of checkpoints spread across the map. You can interrupt other player's progress by attacking each other. The increase of environmental hazards and enemy spawn points will keep you on your toes.
- Onslaught: Unlock the entire Asylum level section-by-section by defeating all enemies.. Demon-seals that block off areas will dissipate as you defeat enemies from the previous area, providing more-controlled player movement and encounters.
• Two Additional Character Costumes: Dress Bryce up in these new costumes before going back into the online fray.
We also have some screenshots of the DLC in all of its immortal glory.
Our very own DavieMarshall
recently reviewed NeverDead
, so go back, check that out and then wait patiently for February 21st to expand your online experience.
No, there is no word on whether or not this will include achievements.