If, after reading our hands-on review
, you decided to purchase the immortal action-adventure, https://www.trueachievements.com/NeverDead-xbox-360.htm
, then you'll likely be interested to hear that Konami have more DLC content incoming.
Following "Extension Pack Volume 1"
earlier this week, the publisher has announced the imminent arrival of "Extension Pack Volume 2" on February 28th. The second DLC pack will have similar features to its predecessor, with a new character, challenges and skins to enjoy! The highlights of the upcoming content are given below:
• New Character: There is a new character available for the online mode, Chief Sullivan of NADA. Utilize his leadership and level-headed nature while trying to keep his body from being torn limb-from-limb
• Three New Gameplay Challenges: Revisit an expanded Sewers level with 3 all-new challenges:
• Egg Hunt: Scour the expanded Sewers level for collectables by delivering them to designated "Score Zones." Make sure to hold on tight to your collectibles as opponents can snatch any that you drop along the way. With enemy ambush points and environmental hazards at every turn, this challenge is tricky!
• Fragile Alliance: A competitive race through a number of checkpoints spread across the map. You can interrupt other players' progress by attacking each other. The increase of environmental hazards and enemy spawn points will keep you on your toes.
• Onslaught: In this challenge, unlock the entire Sewers level by defeating all the enemies. Demon seals that block off areas will dissipate as you defeat enemies from the previous area, providing more controlled player movement and encounters.
• Two Additional Character Costumes: Dress Bryce up in these new costumes before going back into the online fray
These seven screenshots showcase the additional content which will be available in "Extension Pack Volume 2".
As mentioned earlier, "Extension Pack Volume 1" can already be downloaded
for 320 MSP. "Extension Pack Volume 2" does not yet have a confirmed price.