Crash Time 4: The Syndicate
came out in select European countries back in December 2010. The game didn't garner amazing reviews by any means, so you may be forgiven for forgetting about it completely. dtp Entertainment wish to bring the game back to your attention, as they have confirmed that they will finally be releasing the crime-fighting racer around the rest of the world next month.
Players take on the roles of two detectives who are hunting for a ruthless crime syndicate. The game is set in an open world city with five different scenarios for players to use. There will be over 40 completely customisable and destructible cars too. The online multiplayer modes can accommodate up to eight players. Here are the game's main features:
• Brutal, bone shaking physics engine delivering intense crashes and collisionsCrash Time 4: The Syndicate
• Blockbuster action sequences delivering a rich cinematic driving experience across an extensive story mode (with a wide variety of different challenges and game modes)
• A powerful storyline with heart pounding action throughout, set in an open world city
• A choice of more than 40 high octaine, fully destructible, fully customisable vehicles
• Spectacular stunts and breathtaking crashes
• Real time challenges ensure high replay value
• State-of-the-art graphics and visual effects deliver a grand sense of scale
• Highway & Streets give you more than 100 km of race track
• Integrated network play for online multiplayer mayhem – with up to 8 players
• Five different scenarios: Highway, Harbor, Forest, Valleys, Police training
• Five unique modes: Campaign and Single Mission, Time Attack, Crash Haste (stop the criminals) and Rush Hour (race through the traffic)
• Eight mission types: Race, locate a suspect, pursuit, escort a vehicle, avoid damage, stunts and more!
is due to be released on April 27th, 2012.