Are you all sitting down?
Now, we don't mean to alarm any of you, but you know how occasionally, a big publisher like... oh... say... Electronic Arts will have to shut down a server or two under the premise that that space can be better used for newer, more high trafficked games? We're sad to report that one of those times is drawing near, and on April 13, 2012, the servers for the following EA titles will be pulled offline:
- Burnout Revenge
- Create (No multiplayer achievements - must complete Single Player online achievements before server closes)
- EA SPORTS Active 2
- The Godfather II (This has no online achievements)
- EA SPORTS MMA
- Need for Speed: ProStreet
- The Saboteur (This has no online achievements; only losing access to The Midnight Club)
- Spare Parts (Online not required for achievements)
Once again, this means you have until April 13th to earn the online achievements in these games before they fall into the dreaded unobtainable category. Without doubt, if another session gets set up to Beat a Mod in ProStreet gets set up, we'll do our best to let you know. Make sure to take advantage of our gaming sessions to pick up these achievements in the servers' waning days.
Get the biggest Xbox news delivered straight to your inbox every week.