If you've been enjoying your parade through the puddles of... well, Puddle
, but felt a few things needed tweaking, Konami has you covered. A patch has gone live that adjusts some elements of the game, most notably removing loading times between retries of levels. Here's what's been tweaked.
• Demo flow has been updated to help new players get a feel for the novel game mechanic
• No more load times when restarting a level
• Updated Leaderboard display
• Minor tweaks throughout to make the game even more fun, interactive, and challenging
• Updated gameplay video included in the demo
Hmm, that fourth one is a bit vague. Maybe you guys will notice those nondescript changes when you dive in. Just stay out of the deep end! Puddle
is on the marketplace for 800 MSP.