The Investigations team, which is in charge of investigating user complaints into cheaters, is now looking for a new team.
This team differs slightly from the others.
Firstly, there is NO badge, the only users who will know you are an investigator are me, TA, and the team. This means you won't get the "cred" of being a staff member, users will think you are a normal user.
Secondly, we currently don’t have a manager for this team, so applications will be sent to me, I will then pick the best candidate as manager and then forward the rest of the applications to that person.
Lastly because of the level of trust required, this will be the smallest team.
If you are interested in being involved in the investigations into gamesaving and cheating please fill out the application questions below and submit via PM to Clever Jake
1. How old are you?
2. How long have you been a member of TA?
3. Country of Residence:
4. How long do you spend on the site?
5. What would YOU say you have contributed to TA so far?
6. Why is it important that we have a team to investigate and remove gamesavers?
7. Why do you want to be an investigator on TA?
8. Lastly would you accept the role of Investigation manager if offered?