Tekken Tag Tournament 2
finally brings Tag Tournament
to the Xbox 360. Here's a concise list of game features that players can expect from the beat 'em up.
• MULTIPLAYER MATCH – challenge your friends in a 2-on-2 tag-team battle, 1-on-1 or 1-on-2
• PAIR PLAY – up to 4 players can each control a character in the ultimate team battle
• FIGHT LAB – all new mode to customize Combot’s appearance & for the first time ever, his moves
• LARGEST PLAYABLE ROSTER – more than 50 characters to choose from
• NEW STAGES – fight in your favorite countries around the world
• ENVIRONMENTAL FX – clothing condition alters in real-time with water & dirt effects
• NEW MOVES – each character expands their fight arsenal with exclusive new Tag-Throws & Tag-Combos
• ONLINE FEATURES – all-new features bring the community together like never before
• OFFLINE BATTLE MODES – re-live the classic arcade mode, train in a first-class practice mode, customize your team/character appearance & much more
E3 means that Namco Bandai has released a series of screens showing a variety of their game modes:
Check out the E3 trailer
if it's gameplay footage that you're after. Otherwise, you'll have to wait until September 11th to be able to get your hands on the game itself.