It's Wednesday, which means we have yet another winner to add to the growing pile of people who have received goodies from TrueAchievements! Random.org thought long and hard about this one, and from the over one thousand people who entered, the lucky winner is One Crazy Idiot
Now, we know that these threads usually become some mix of congratulating the winner and bemoaning your losses, but we wanted to see something different today. If you comment in this thread, you're going to be entered into another prize drawing! How awesome is that!
The prize we're offering? Well, swag isn't just about tees and codes, right? We've assembled a swag bag of goodies that we're going to give away to one lucky entrant! Included in the bag, which is a SEGA tote, are a http://www.trueachievements.com/Splosion-Man-xbox-360.htm
plushie, a http://www.trueachievements.com/Rock-Band-xbox-360.htm
sweatband, a http://www.trueachievements.com/Max-Payne-3-xbox-360.htm
pill box, and maybe even some other goodies.
Don't be down if you didn't win! Just sign up and give it another go! This contest will be open until Friday, July 20th at 1PM EDT.
But wait, there's more! Yes, more! To celebrate the launch of the free Terminal map
, we have four codes for four hours worth of double XP that we're giving away via the @TrueAchievement Twitter account! To enter, make sure you're following the TrueAchievement Twitter account (@TrueAchievement
) and follow the instructions tweeted out by DavieMarshall
to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck!
(Rules And Regulations)
- This competition is unavailable to TA Staff members
- One entry per person; multiple entries from the same community member will be disregarded
- Entry for the Swag Bag is via a comment to this thread
- Entry for the Modern Warfare 3 2x XP codes is via Twitter entry as noted above
- The winners will be chosen at random by random.org
- This competition is available worldwide
- Entries for the Swag Bag close on July 20th at 1PM EDT
- Details for entries for the Modern Warfare 3 codes will be disseminated via the @TrueAchievement Twitter account
This contest is now closed.