theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness. Every inch of the 50-square mile world is crafted using Apex, award-winning technology crafted by Avalanche Studios during a decade of developing explosive action games. In addition to its rich single player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options – cooperative and competitive – for up to 8 players. Share the ultimate hunting experience, and earn those bragging rights!
A Next-Generation Hunting Experience.
· theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness.
· Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more. All systems work together to increase immersion and bring out the hunter in you.
Explore a Vast Open World. By Foot or ATV.
· Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush valleys and open farm fields. The vast world of theHunter: Call of the Wild is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves, each one filled with surprises and memorable moments.
· Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts. Tired of walking between your hunts? Drive an ATV! This capable vehicle will carry you across rough terrain at breakneck speeds. Exploring the open world has never been more fun.
A Decade in the Making.
· theHunter: Call of the Wild is the evolution of theHunter, Expansive Worlds’ stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live operations.
· Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds bring hunting to a new generation of players. theHunter: Call of the Wild is built using Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine, award-winning technology crafted during a decade of developing explosive action games.
Become a Hunter. Design the Hunt.
· Acquire and equip a range of rifles, handguns and bows and customize them with scopes and different ammunition types. Find and master your favorites. Practice and steady your aim at the shooting range. Develop your character by unlocking various skills and equipment. Learn how to use callers and scents, but above all else, study your prey: pay close attention to animal behavior, traits and patterns of movement.
· New to hunting? Not a problem. Intelligent systems will aid and assist to make sure you get the most out of your hunt, whether you’re a hopeful novice or grizzled veteran.
Share Hunting Experiences. Earn Bragging Rights.
· In addition to its rich single player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options. Join up to 8 friends (or complete strangers!) in cooperative and competitive modes. Enjoy a wide range of in-game challenges and events. Hunting is more rewarding and exciting with friends, so share your experiences and earn those bragging rights.
· Head out with your friends using ATVs. Moving between hunting spots on four wheels is fast, easy and most importantly – a lot of fun. Besides, after a long day of hunting, no one is going to turn down your invitation for an impromptu off-road race!
theHunter: Call of the Wild 2019 Edition offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer, ghost-like lynx and awe-inspiring cape buffalo, down to the countless birds and critters of the wilderness. Explore every inch of this 100-square mile (256 square kilometer) world in 4 drastically different reserves. Additionally, theHunter: Call of the Wild 2019 Edition offers unique multiplayer options for up to 8 players.
Step into a stunning open world filled with stalking puma, majestic deer, ghost-like lynx, awe-inspiring cape buffalo, and more. Stretching over an impressive 125-square miles (320 square kilometers), the world contains vast and dramatic landscapes with a plethora of biomes to explore. theHunter: Call of the Wild - Reserve Bundle contains a total of 5 reserves, 33 animals, over 400 missions and much more. The ultimate hunting experience awaits!
Strolling across dazzling fields and through soft rolling hills, this part of Iberia is a romantic setting for any reserve. It is no wonder that warden/custodian Alejandra considers her soul entwined to the very land itself, this hunting ground of kings. From the oddly graceful marble quarry, soft hills and crumbling monastery, to the meadows covered in sunflowers and lavender alike, Cuatro Colinas Game Reserve will take your breath away.
This modern yet down-to-earth safari lodge encompasses beauty through simplicity.
In your very own trophy lodge, you will be able to decorate the walls and rooms with your prized kills, either showing them off individually or using several with a multi trophy mounts.
Place your favourite guns on designer stands, and once they are displayed you can view the stats for each.
8X50 Night Vision Binoculars:
These binoculars are designed to increase visibility and contrast in the dark while leaving depth perception and shapes unaltered.
Koter CB-65 Bow:
Delicately balanced between recoil and accuracy, its best when hunting medium sized game.
Brightsight Rangefinder Bow Sight & Tracer Arrows:
With the single press of a button, the Brightsight calculates the distance of the target. The Tracer Arrows has a flashing red LED on the nock for easier visibility.
The wardens have just sent word that a new shipment has been delivered, containing quality hunting weapons like the Eckers .30-06 Bolt-Action Rifle, the Vasquez Cyclone .45 Big Bore Air Rifle, and the Andersson .22LR Semi-automatic Pistol.
Hunt Gray Wolves, Grizzly Bears, and more as you trek through burned down forests, across crimson plains and under the glow of the night sky in the open world of Yukon Valley. Stretching over 25 square miles (64 square kilometer), this new reserve features 10 new narrative missions and 42 side missions that can be played alone or with friends.
The staple of a patient hunter, the Deployable Treestand allows you to lie in wait against the trunk of a tree until the perfect opportunity to catch the animal unaware.
Deployable Tripod Stands:
With a 360° rotation capability, the Deployable Tripod Stand allows you a better vantage point even when there are no trees around.
Both stands come in three colour variations - Conifer, Timber and Arctic.
Spring Creek Manor:
This spacious British mansion from the 1800s is the perfect location to store your prized trophies.
In your very own trophy lodge, you will be able to decorate the walls and rooms with your prized kills.
Plaques & Platforms:
Choose how you wish to present your trophies: mount them on a plaque or position them on platforms around the lodge - the perfect centerpiece.
Grelck Drilling Gun:
Featuring three barrels, this gun allows you to swap between ammunition types.
Renowned for its reliability in any situation, this powerful weapon is designed to take on medium-sized targets from an impressive distance.
Mangiafico 410 / 45 Colt Revolver:
This sleek, modern revolver is the ideal companion for hunters looking for versatility at short distances.
Hunt Pumas, Mule Deer, and more as you explore the lupine meadows,
dead forests and other lush environments of the open world of Parque Fernando,
stretching over 25 square mile (64 square kilometer). Featuring 16 new narrative
missions and 39 side missions, players can play alone or with friends. Players
who don't own the DLC can still experience a multiplayer game set in Parque
Fernando at no cost, by finding a player who owns it and simply joining their game.
The Nordin 20SA expertly regulates gas pressure for reliability and fantastic handling on all of its loads.
Coming in two variations, the Mallard Decoys provide the impression of a lush, fertile and safe feeding zone, trick even the most cautious of Mallards.
The perfect blind for hunting ducks close to the lakeshore, blending in with its surroundings and retaining a high degree of mobility and freedom to aim.
Humming with life, the open world of Vurhonga Savanna Reserve offers 25 square mile (64 square kilometer) to explore and hunt in. Featuring 16 new narrative missions, 32 side missions and 14 warden missions, players can go at it alone or with friends. Players who don't own the DLC can still experience a multiplayer game set in Vurhonga Savanna at no cost, by finding a player who owns it and simply joining their game.
Strecker SxS 20G:
The little sister to the 12-Gauge Shotgun, the 20-Gauge’s lower velocity rounds and lower weight mean less recoil, and better handling.
Three custom-painted, full-body decoys. Once deployed, these decoys increase the chance of geese breaking off from high flying flocks.
Incognito Deluxe Layout Blind - Field Camo:
The ultimate blind for bird hunting in pastures and fields. It provides excellent visibility concealment for hunters looking to get the jump on fowl.
New weapons pack including one new rifle and two bows.
Virant .22LR Semi-Automatic Rifle:
The .22LR’s low recoil and superb design makes this rifle a perfect starting point for aspiring hunters.
This precision-crafted crossbow sports enough power to take down even the largest game animals.
Houyi Recurve Bow:
Based on the designs of traditional Chinese Qing recurve bows, this recurve bow has ample penetration power and can take down medium game at short ranges.
Get ready to face nature’s most challenging conditions. During a rare hunting expedition to Medved-Taiga National Park, you’ll traverse the unforgiving tundra, enter into the drunken forests and venture out on the frozen bay. Here, the weather can turn in an instant, leaving you swept in whirling snow and surrounded by cracking ice. Hunters in this reserve will face the majestic Moose, the fierce Black Bear and most unique of all – the highly intelligent, ghost-like Lynx.