Slime-san: Superslime Edition includes all three major campaigns as well as some brand new, exclusive levels and features!
Mama’s Madness: You’ve been swallowed by a giant worm! Your goal is to platform yourself through its intestines back out its mouth before you get digested!
Blackbird’s Kraken: You were about to take a vacation with your family and got eaten whole by a giant Kraken?! Once more you’ll need to jump, slime & slide your way out!
Sheeple’s Sequel: Sheeple believes he’s an NPC in a video game and decides to recode himself as the villain! Can you beat his mind-bending levels?
Superslime Edition packs an extra 10 exclusive levels where you can play as Grandpa-san himself! It also includes a “Dynamic Colors” feature that alters the game’s color palette to a unique one for each world. Slime-san’s more colorful than ever!
- Dynamic, fast paced platforming with unique dash, morphing and time mechanics!
- 3 campaigns spread across 150 normal and New Game+ levels introducing new hazards at each corner!
- 4 gigantic hubs to explore with a plethora of interesting characters to talk to.
- 4 types of collectables unlocking play styles, clothing items, shaders, mini-games and more!
- Extra modes like speedrunning mode, boss rush mode, target mode, rhythm mode and more!
- Different play styles that utterly change up how your character controls!
- Competitive local multiplayer mini-games that recall titles of the past!
- Unlock-able furniture for a fully customizable house at an island resort!
- An art gallery full of level design and concept sketches to peruse in!
- Extensive settings to customize gameplay, audio & art extensively!
- A bombastic soundtrack featuring Adhesive Wombat, Meganeko, Kubbi, Inverse Phase, Tiasu and more!
- Accessibility options such as button mapping, color blind toggles & eye strain modes.
- And lots more!
“The best 2D platforming game of the year so far is SLIME-SAN. Gross, fun & challenging.”
IGN: Brian Altano
“Slime-San is the type of twitchy, lighting-quick platformer I‘m happy to spend hours dying in.”
Kotaku: Ethan Gach
Copyright © 2019 TrueGaming Network
Ltd, All Rights Reserved
Xbox, Xbox Live, and all other Xbox Live specific terms are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
TrueAchievements is a proud member of the Xbox Community Developer Program
Concept, Design, Programming and Server Stuff by Rich Stone
Site version: 5.1.3, also available on Mobile