STOP! Yes, you there! You are under arrest on suspicion of escaping from prison! You have the right to remain silent and absolutely no right to go and enjoy The Escapists 2: Game of the Year Edition!
Including all 11 prisons from the base game and all Escapists 2 DLC and impenetrable penitentiaries such as Wicked Ward and the Glorious Regime!
• Addictive prison simulation game, bursting with humour, sandbox gameplay and…duct tape?
• All of The Escapists 2 base game and DLC prisons under one roof!
• Buy, barter and beat your way to getting the items you need to aid your great escapes, with crafting, combat and any criminal activity that you think you can get away with!
• Conspire with your favourite convicts with up to 4 player co-operative and versus multiplayer!
• With the convict customisation system there’s no excuse to be a fashion criminal!
Quiver before The Glorious Regime!
Despite the towering walls, electric fences and the fact that you can’t leave, you should be thankful to be serving time here. The Glorious Leader sees and hears all. Every day you must attend roll call in the shadow of his almighty monument!
Craft, Steal, Brawl and Escape! It’s time to bust out of the toughest prisons in the world as you return to the life of an inmate in The Escapists 2. Have you got what it takes to escape?
Things have taken a strange turn in the locked off wings of an abandoned hospital.
A mad scientist and his hoard of undead guard their territory within the gothic halls. Outside an ominous sky of thunder, rain and lightning blankets the surrounding woods.
Once again, you’ll have to craft, fight and scheme your way to freedom from this eerie supernatural slammer.
Roll up! Roll up! Step right up and attempt to escape the most entertaining inmate compound yet! Big Top Breakout features all the bells, whistles and squirty flowers you’d expect from lifetime imprisonment in the circus. Serving your time as a clown in the travelling circus, you have to earn your keep by lion taming, face painting and making balloon animals, whilst making sure you show up for Show Time to perform for the paying circus attendees.
Hear ye, hear ye, for crimes against the crown you have been sentenced to plan the perfect escape from a massive medieval fortress!