You’ve taken your Joy, but now it’s time to tear it all down in this final piece of handcrafted Season Pass content. Play as Victoria Byng, get a grip on her whip, and get the last word on the story of Wellington Wells. As Victoria reckons with her own withdrawals, the city slides deeper into Joy shortage and disorder. It’s always been Victoria’s duty to help keep things proper, but the closer she looks, the deeper the rot seems to run.
We All Fall Down climbs to the highest heights of We Happy Few gameplay yet:
· Tour Wellington Wells at its absolute most dire
· Crack the whip across the face of your foes in a snappy new take on combat
· Or take the stealthy route with a shocking new dart gun
· Take the high road as you climb across the rooftops in a new, stealthy spin on We Happy Few exploration
· Stick it to the system swiftly – there’s no time for eating, sleeping, and crafting while the world falls apart
Set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England, We Happy Few is an action/adventure game in which you hide, fight, and conform your way out of a delusional Joy-obsessed world.
The Season Pass contains three pieces of future content for We Happy Few. Each add-on will be a new adventure that follows the antics of one of Wellington Wells’ most notorious residents.
We Happy Few game required; sold separately.