Warning - This achievement is reportedly glitchy, so make sure you read the bottom of this guide.
Start an exhibition match with the following settings:
- Game Mode: Rumble
- Arena: Any
- Team Size: 1v1
- Bot Difficulty: Rookie (choose "No Bots" if you have a second controller)
- Mutator Settings: Match Length - Unlimited
At the beginning of the match, you will see a countdown in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen. Once the countdown hits zero, you'll receive a random power-up which you can activate by clicking down on the left stick
. Some power-ups can be activated at any time, some must be activated while close to and facing your opponent and some must be activated while close to and facing the ball. You will receive another power-up shortly after using one, so once you have activated every power-up at least once the achievement will pop.
Here is a list of all 11 power-ups:
1) Disruptor - causes your opponent's car to drive uncontrollably (icon looks like a red tire with fire coming out the right of it)
2) Magnetiser - attracts the ball towards your car (icon looks like a blue magnet)
3) Freezer - freezes the ball in place (icon looks like a blue ball with ice on it)
4) Spike - spikes protrude from your car allowing the ball to stick to your vehicle (icons looks like a grey Rocket League vehicle with spikes protruding from it)
5) The Boot - kicks an opponent (icon looks like an orange boot with a spring on it)
6) Swapper - swap positions on the map with an opponent (icon looks like a pink/blue Rocket League vehicle with a double-sided arrow over it)
7) Tornado - spawns a tornado on your vehicle which sends the ball and opponents into the air (icon looks like a grey tornado)
8) Grappling Hook - pulls you towards the ball (icon looks like a green grappling hook)
9) Power Hitter - your vehicle glows and has increased knockback against your opponents and the ball (icon looks like an orange/yellow arm)
10) Haymaker - punches the ball (icon looks like a boxing glove)
11) Plunger - grabs the ball via a plunger (icon looks like a pink plunger)UPDATE
Apparently this achievement is glitchy for some players. According to Heuler in the comments, fulfilling the requirements of the achievement while offline will cause the achievement to unlock after reconnecting to Xbox Live. Here is Heuler's exact quote:
Offline 1v1 with a second Controller. I Activated every power up and win the match. Reconnect to Xbox live and start the game. Achievement popped.
Hope this helps!UPDATE 2
If the achievement is still giving you trouble, make sure you set your Xbox One to offline mode BEFORE booting up Rocket League (thanks to FuzzedUpCookie for that comment). Additionally, try restarting the game AFTER reconnecting to Xbox Live. On another note, I was able to unlock the achievement without winning the match, so those having issues might want to set the goal limit to something low so you can win the match after using all 11 power-ups (preferably a goal limit greater than 1 so you don't accidentally score a goal and end the match early).
Hopefully that makes a difference for users still having trouble.UPDATE 3
Performing a profile switch appears to have helped some users, so here is the quote by Spyro Da Reaper:
The offline steps didn't work for me but I did a profile switch in the main menu and it popped after doing that and meeting the requirements again.
You can also try performing a hard reset on your console after fulfilling the requirements of the achievement. To do this, hold the power button on your Xbox One for about 10 seconds until it turns off then turn it back on.