Found a wonderfull site. If you don't know The Escapists Wikia, here it is: https://theescapists.gamepedia.com/The_Escapists_2
There you can know all escape possibilities, solo or co-op. There are 3 ways to escape Rattlesnake Springs. Number 1 has two methods, one in co-op, another solo. Number 2 is solo. Number 3 is co-op.All the text below is copy paste from the website! I take no credit! 1.PERIMETER BREAKOUT (CO-OP / SOLO)
You can do this co-op ( fastest ) and single-player ( takes a bit more time )Method 1 (co-op)Preparation:
- Make your way to the mine entrance to the north ( it's locked with a multiplayer door )
- Head down the ladder
- Once you are down check the desk in this room, to find a Pickaxe
- Go trough the southern gate and head south east
- Clear the two lumps of soil and proceed going north east
- Once again clear two lumps of soil and go trough the exitMethod 2 (single-player)Preparation:
- Get 60 Intellect
- Get 2x Timber and 2x File, make yourself a couple of tool handles
- Get 3x Sheet Of Metal, 3x Duct Tape
- Make the first tier of Shovels ( do NOT upgrade them yet )
- Get 1-4 blankets and 2x pillows
- Make a Bed Dummy
- Cover your cell bars with the rest of the blankets
- Now look on your map ( underground part ) when you're in your cell and make sure you are as close as possible to the underground tunnel
- Start digging 1 down on your perfect spot
- Put your desk on the spot when you are not diggingThe Escape:
- Dig your tunnel until you can get into the mine
- Walk to the north ( until you reach the underground multiplayer door )
- Now head south east and clear the two lumps of soil
- Head north east and again clear the two lumps of soil
- Head trough the exit
Note: Look at the video below if you want a visual tool to help you escape this way ( solo way only )2.ZIP IT UP (SOLO)
This is a single-player escape only and will not work in co-op.Preparation:
- Reach 70 intelligence.
- Search and/or buy 2x Timber, 1x Bolts, 1x Piece of String, 2x Tube of Glue, 1x Dowel (this is hard to find and might be easier to buy from inmates. Also woodwork job provides Timber and Tube of Glue).
- Craft Crossbow Lathe, Crossbow Body and then Complete Crossbow.
- Search or buy 1x Tub of Talcum Powder, 1x Toothpaste, 1x Lighter, 1x Comb or Toothbrush.
- Craft the following items: Molten Plastic, Wad of Putty.
- Find the guard with the Red Key (best way of doing this is beating up every guard until you find the correct one. Do this inside so that they can not shoot you).
- Grab your Wad of Putty and lure the guard to an isolated part (try luring him into your cell). Knock him down, copy the key (put the key back on the guard afterwards), hide the key in your hidden part of your desk and wait until your heat drops below 70.
- Use your Molten Plastic with your Key Mould to create the key.The Escape:
- Take your Complete Crossbow and Plastic Red Key.
- Head to the northern building with the double red doors.
- Now keep going up until you reach the top floor.
- Now interact with the object that looks like a noose to escape.
Note: Look at the video below if you want a visual tool to help you escape this way (especially if you need some extra desks to find the "Screw").3.TAKE OUT THE TRASH (CO-OP)
This is a co-op escape only and will not work in single-player.Preparation:
- Optional: get 60 intelligence / get the waste disposal job.
- Get 50 intelligence anyway.
- Search and/or buy 2x Roll of Duct Tape, 1x Tubing, 1x Handkerchief, 1x Trash Bags for every person.
- x1 Circuit Board, x1 Wire, x1 Lighter, x1 Comb or Toothbrush.
- Grab Wire and Circuit Board, find the guard who holds Cyan Keycard (check the "Zip It Up" escape plan to know how to get a keycard), then craft Cyan Keycard Mould and put Cyan Keycard back to guard's inventory.
- Craft Molten Plastic and then Fake Cyan Keycard.
- Craft 2x Breathing Masks, 2x Breathable Trash Bag.The Escape:
- Use your Fake Cyan Keycard on the door next to the Waste Disposal job location.
- Interact with the large bin in the middle of the room.