Easiest and fastest method to unlock ALL of the combo memory achievements, but requires 2 controllers
* Select Custom Tournament from the main menu
Combo Style: MEMORY
to go to the advanced options menu
Combo Limits Triggers Only
Allow Repeat Buttons NO
Wrong Button Penalty 0
Memory Start Length 10
Memory Countdown Time 10
to go back from the advanced menu, then
to go to the character select screen
* If you only have one profile saved in game, press
to create a new one for player 2. Call it DUMMY.
* Start the game. When the game begins, it'll start showing you button presses in the centre of the screen. All you have to do is remember which trigger (
) comes first in the combo, as they will always alternate with our custom settings.
* When the dots appear above your character's head, simply alternate trigger presses starting with the first one of the sequence. As soon as you've finished the combo, pick up controller #2 and do the same. The round will end in a draw, assuming you don't make any mistakes or run out of time to switch pads and enter the combo again. If you do make a mistake, don't worry - you get ONE extra life, and the combo continues on from the point you'd reached, it doesn't reset back to ten.
* Following this solution, you'll unlock ALL of the Memory Mode achievements in one round.
NOTE: You don't need to have two Xbox profiles, just two controllers and two in game
When you've hit a combo of 20, either screw up on purpose with the DUMMY player, or let the 10 seconds run down until you win the match.