x DJ JEZ x540,455
28 Jan 2011 28 Jan 2011 29 Jan 2011
Credit goes to jpric18 from X360A for finding this.
You can either play the game normally, choose a weapon that you like and upgrade it as you go. I personally upgraded my rig and stasis and when i got to chapter 14 i found this glitch which gives you unlimited nodes which will also help you unlock the fully loaded achievement.
How to get unlimited power nodes
This was done on normal difficulty and the room that replenishes the items requires a power node for access.
The Save Station is located on Chapter 14 after the anti-gravity section. Shortly after sticking your eye with needle, you'll be chased by the necromorph that doesn't die. You'll eventually reach the anti-gravity section. After you pass the anti gravity section, you go through two doors and on your right will be a door requiring a power node for access. This is room that replenishing the items. You'll find the Save Station two more doors if you head left from that T intersection.
Steps (read description above to locate starting point):
1. Unlock the door with a power node. Title above door: 6: Secure Storage, Power Node Access Only
2. Advance through two more doors to reach a Store, Bench, and Save Station.
3. Save at Save Station after the anti-gravity section on Chapter 14.
4. Quit to the main menu, the press continue.
5. Back track to the anti-gravity area (most of time you can go directly to the room). Once you get back to the anti-gravity area, go back through the last two doors and go into the room on your right. This is the room that required a power node to open. Inside this room is where I find either 2 power nodes, 1 ruby semiconductor, and/or 3k credit.
6. Go back to Save Station and save the game.
7. Repeat steps 4-6
NOTE: if you start finding only credits in the room, try going all the way back to the switch in the antigravity area, then go to the room. Doing this has reset the 2 power nodes for me.