This game is my favourite arcade game but it is no longer available on the marketplace.
Graphically this game has been upgraded quite a bit from the Megadrive version but those of us that had the original game will be glad to hear that you can change the graphics so it looks just like the original.
The game modes have also stayed the same as the original with the exception of an online mode:-Knockout
- Just play against teams that get progressively harder each time you win.Cup
- Just like any sport, you guessed it win the cup.League
- The 30 teams in the game are set into divisions. You start in the lowest division and work through the season trying to get to the top, the leader of each division at the end of the season gets promoted. Then it starts all over again until you win the leagueLeague Manager
- Same as above except you do not actually control the players.Online
- The online mode needs no explanation
The only negative thing about this game is that if you have bought a new console or had to send one back to be repaired then you will probably need to transfer the licences over to the new console which can only be done once a year.