This achievement is hard and you need to have done absolute everything in the game and really managed to beat everything to unlock all the accomplishments and achievements. This will take alot of time and you will be a true elite on the game and you deserve all honor you can possible get.
First of all: You can find the list of all accomplishments and which you have completed in the Main Menu under "Leaderboards" and in the top you find alot of stats and stuff and one of the headlines says "accomplishments". Go to this one and you will see all the 57 accomplishments to achieve.
The other achievements are a part of the accomplishments too. The most of them are pretty obvious how to achieve in the desciption but you can find more specific guides below.
(I don't have a guide for all accomplishments yet so feel free to add tips and tricks and I will update the post)
- Good Student - Complete the Tutorial.
Solution: Press "Full Tutorial" first time you start the game with either "play local" or "Xbox Live". If you have skiped the tutorial you can get the option back by going into options and "reset tutorials" and you will be able to chose to do the tutorial again.
- Smithy - Upgrade an equipment.
A guide provided by WeighingBrute for those that have trouble getting this accomplishment: Go to the tavern then go to the shop then on the left hand side click hero stats now the weapon (need to be equiped). Highlight the item press A you can now upgrade the item and get the accomplishment.
- And This Is My Weapon - Upgrade an Equipment to its maximum potential!
- Obedience Training - Upgrade a Pet to its maximum potential!
Solution: Go to the Forge. Chose the item you want to upgrade from the itembox or on your hero by pressing A on that item. Now you can upgrade it by pulling RT and "invest" man in that item. Diffrent pets and gears has diffrent max level to upgrade and the item costs more mana to upgrade the higher level it is.
- Pupil -Reached Hero Level 10
- Veteran - Reached Hero Level 30
- To The Limit - Were a complete set of maximum level Equipments
- From The Depths - Complete all Area 1 (level 1-4) on any difficulty setting
- To The Rooftops - Complete all Area 2 (level 5-8) on any difficulty setting
- A Taste of Victory - Complete all Area 3 (level 9-12) on any difficulty setting
- The Belly of the Beast - Complete all Area 1 (level 1-4) on Hard
- The Body of the Beast - Complete all Area 2 (level 5-8) on Hard
- The Crown of the Beast - Complete all Area 3 (level 9-12) on Hard
- From Fire with Brimstone - Complete all Area 1 (level 1-4) on Insane
- Through The Crowded Keep - Complete all Area 2 (level 5-8) on Insane
- To The Lofty Summit - Complete all Area 3 (level 9-12) on Insane
Solution: Level up to max and upgrade all gears to max. Read tips and tactics about the classes to refine your skill. Practice the levels to learn your best strategy and you will beat insane in all levels. Just give it practice and time. Multiplay with skilled friends helps to.
- Where’s the Blueprints? - Complete the challenge No Towers Allowed on at least Medium Difficulty
- Friends Forever - Complete the challenge Unlikely Allies on at least Medium Difficulty
- 88 Core - Complete the challenge Warping Core on at least Medium Difficulty
- Ella, Ella - Complete the challenge Raining Goblins on at least Medium Difficulty
- Wizard Hunter- Complete the challenge Wizardry on at least Medium Difficulty
- You No Take Mushroom - Complete the challenge Ogre Crush on at least Medium Difficulty
- Speed Freak - Complete the challenge Zippy Terror on at least Medium Difficulty
- In A Fowl Mood - Complete the challenge Chicken on at least Medium Difficulty
- Core Cardio - Complete the challenge Moving Core on at least Medium Difficulty
- Monster Mania - Complete the challenge Death From Above on at least Medium Difficulty
- Core Destroyer - Complete the challenge Assault on at least Medium Difficulty
- Gold Rush - Complete the challenge Treasure Hunt on at least Medium Difficulty
- Weapon Master - Complete the challenge No Towers Allowed on Insane Difficulty
- Kobold Exterminator - Complete the challenge Zippy Terror on Insane Difficulty
- Monster Madness - Complete the challenge Death From Above on Insane Difficulty
- Dancing in the Rain - Complete the challenge Raining Goblins on Insane Difficulty
- Gold Blitz - Complete the challenge Treasure Hunt on Insane Difficulty
- Ogre Block Party - Complete the challenge Ogre Crush on Insane Difficulty
Solution: See the "A Challenger Approaches" achievement guide for tips how to beat the challenges on Insane.
- Thick Skin - Reached Survival Wave 20 on Medium Difficulty
- Tough Guy - Reached Survival Wave 15 on Hard Difficulty
- Iron Man - Reached Survival Wave 10 on Insane Difficulty
- Divine Intention - Picked up a Godly Weapon
- O Mighty Smiter! - Were a full set of Godly Items
Solution: Godly items are the level 60 quality items in the game. Bosses on Insane sometimes gives Godly weapons and Godly gear can drop of mobs on Hard and Insane difficulty and be found in the shop after beating higher levels on higher difficulties. It also needs to be a set as well (all leather or all pristine or suchlike) so it will take much farming of Godly items to get a complete match. A matching set "glows" in the hero info box view. So level up and beat levels and kill bosses on hard and insane and you will get these items and accomplishments.
- True Nobility - Earned the Lord Award on at least Medium Difficulty
Solution: Lord Award = Kill 50 enemies in 5 seconds. This is easiest to do on higher levels where there spawn alot of enimies in one wave or in multiplayer. Some tips are on Monster fest or Wizardry challenge where there will be alot of enemies. Doing it on survival works to. You can achieve this diffrently with each class. With the apprentice build alot of towers and use your manabomb. With the Squire use alot of bowling towers.
- Daredevil - Earned Skin of Your Teeth Award on 6 Missions
Solution: Skin of Your Teeth = Survived a wave after the first with <100 Core Health Points on at least Medium Difficulty. (You can see what awards you have earned on a level in the "Mission Statistics" so you can keep track on the accomplishment.) Play Medium difficulty and let the mobs on the second wave (as the first doesn't count) hit the core so it gets below 100 health and then kill the enemies off. Practice a bit so you have time to kill them off before they kill the core. Play through the rest of the waves otherwise you don't get the award. This needs to be done on 6 diffrent levels.
- Mastermind - Earned the Master Strategist Award on all Missions
Solution: Master Strategist = Only use Defenses to harm enemies after the initial wave. (You can see what awards you have earned on a level in the "Mission Statistics" so you can keep track on the accomplishment.) Play all levels on Medium without pressing the shoot button (you can shoot the first wave). And make sure you unequip your pet as it will count! You can also take help of a friend, play multiplayer and let your friend be the one dpsing while you only build towers, but as I stated be careful so you don't accidently hit the shoot button.
Update: You can take pets that doesn't attack with you like genie, imp or fairy. A good choice is an imp (repairs towers, auras and traps) or a fairy (heals player) since the genie perk will gain you nothing but the stats of the pet. (Thanks TCW Sam Vimes for this tips)
- Brute Force - Earned the Gunslinger Award on all Missions
Solution:Gunslinger Award = Only use Hero Abilities & Weapons to harm enemies after the initial wave, so no tower damage. (You can see what awards you have earned on a level in the "Mission Statistics" so you can keep track on the accomplishment.) Play the entire game (every level) on easy and beat them without using any towers. This is easiest done in multiplayer and with help of friends. Let your friends build towers and you do not. Don't touch your friends towers either, don't repair them or upgrade as that will ruin the award.
- A Matter of Perspective - Saw all four Hero endings
Solution: You only need to play the Summit, not the entire game. The class that gets the killing blow on the dragon gets his cutscene played! You don't have to watch the whole cutscene, the killing blow is the important part.
- Group Hug - Raised a Hero of each type to Level 70
And ALL the achievements are a part of the accomplishment list so you need to do ALL of them aswell (including this one). For more details and tips about them, check the other achievement guides here on the site.
- Master Banker - Stored 15,000,000 Mana in your Mana Bank
- Catch ‘em All - Stored all Pet types in your Item Box or on your Heroes
- Defender of Etheria - Reached Hero Level 70
- Dungeon Crawler - Completed all levels on any difficulty setting
- Dungeon Raider - Completed all levels on Hard
- Dungeon Defender - Completed all levels on Insane! Congratulations Brave Dungeon Defender!
- A Challenger Approaches - Completed All Challenges on INSANE Difficulty!
- Survivalist - Reached Survival Wave 15 on Medium Difficulty
- Defense Is the Best Offense - Reached Wave 10 on all levels in Pure Strategy on at least Medium Difficulty
- Perfectionist - Earned the Flawless Victory Award on all Missions on at least Medium Difficulty
- Team Effort - Completed all levels with 4 active players on at least Medium Difficulty
- Legendary Defender - You have earned every Dungeon Defenders Accomplishment!