09 Sep 2012 14 Apr 2013
To fix money "problem", with this you only need to win every tournament once, not multiple times to increase your bank roll to get in All World tournament. (Warning: if you care for time stamps and don't yet have 100k and 1 million achievements, those will pop up offline)
*USB stick (or memory card).
*Disc version of game, found on Xbox Arcade Unplugged, Volume 1 disc (This does not work with XBLA download version???)
UPDATE: Czaleo tells this one worked with DOWNLOADED VERSION, so follow instructions to letter and see if it works for you. Quote from his comment: "cleared my cache, deleted the game from the HD, cleared my cache again, shut my xbox off, and when I turned it back on, downloaded the game again, then I got the update notification and everything worked great."
1. Clear system cache (to remove update, as this is patched. Go system settings, storage, hard drive device options)
2. Transfer your profile on USB stick.
3. Start game, decline update.
4. Select Single player, tournament.
5. Select highest tournament you funds allow. If you have less than 4k you have to select Invitational. Press A button.
6. Now you see pay-out table on screen. Press A button.
7. During bank roll summary screen, remove USB stick from xbox. After that, proceed and press A button.
8. Confirmation screen pops up. Select "no" by pressing B button.
9. Game goes back to main menu. When you go to tournament screen, you can see your bank roll increased.
10. You can repeat steps 4-9 as many times as you want, you don't need to insert and remove USB stick between tournaments.
11. When you are finished making money, insert USB stick.You have to start new game - single play or tournament - you can immediately leave table or finish game, to save game and money you made.
Then you can go back to dashboard and update, you still have all money you made with this glitch.
Money you get from doing this each time:
Inventional - 1k
Regional - 12k
National - 48k
All World - 375k
I tested this also with new gamertag, if you have any problems or questions, leave comment.