Posted by LuckyConquerer2 on 24 Oct 17
- Bounties are currently disabled by Rockstar due to exploits, preventing the Run Like the Wind achievement from being unlocked via legitimate means.
- Modded lobbies exist where bounties can be placed (Currently locked), and Reputation Points (RP) and money can be granted. Take precautions to prevent others from modifying your profile and unlocking achievements illegitimately.
VERY EASY SOLUTION !!UPDATE: 9-26-2016
- Comment From User : Idsi
hiding in the apartment seems at the very least a bit glitchy? Didn't work for me either so seems like switching to a private session and roaming the streets is a safer bet.
**"If someone places a bounty but they leave, The achievement will still Unlock "Thanks To Reabo
Setting Bounties will be available after :
* " If you do this in a friends or crew only game, there would be no need to hide. I even got shot by the police while robbing stores and i still got the achievement. "
Thanks to Exxonic
* " it seems you can only have a bounty placed on you if you have spoken to Lester as well, not just the ability to place them. For example, my friend is the same level as me (14-15 I'm not positive) although I was able to set bounties on other players, I couldn't set one on him. As soon as he went to Lester's house and watched the cutscene, I could place a bounty on him. " Thanks to Fatboyy
* " It did take longer than the 24 hours as i kept going into Los Santos Customs. So Any time i spent NOT on the street was added on. " Thanks to Pine Reaper
* " Took exactly 24 in-game hours and 48 real-life minutes. You can check to see exactly what time the bounty got placed by looking at the time on the text you received. GL! "
Thanks to TgamesmasterIf for Some Reason you're playing SOLO read this :