Playing on Easy makes this fairly child's play, but some tips.
- I would recommend you do this solo. If you're playing in Co-op, you generally have to be close together to get checkpoints. During the vehicle portion this could leave some of the group without vehicles for most of the run.
- If you're playing on Easy, you can probably just rush through most of the level. You need to fight when you reach the top, but this is the only time you HAVE to. As most enemies leap up the tower though, I'd recommend you kill people as you go up, though not necessarily stop to kill them.
- Don't move towards Spark during the fight. If you're too close to the edge when he does his force push, you can fall off.
- Avoid ramping when you can in the Warthog run. Better to avoid any unnecessary flipping. Also, most weapons will flip you if you are in the air.
- Do NOT use the mongoose. There is a mongoose soon after the Warthogs (on the left), but you're more likely to flip and isn't worth it to use.
- If you do it on Legendary, you could use the Ghosts under the left ramp (as you're leaving the Spark fight.) It's a bit slower than the Warthog but easier to stay upright and dodge the holes. Did it in a 4 player Co-Op on Legendary in about 14 minutes. Just be careful to stay together if you do this, as in our run we had one person rush ahead, and we all lost our ghosts. He had to solo the whole thing, but the only real danger was the mobs of sentinels.