I have just found a new way of getting a decent par score on all Halo CE maps. Its easy and simple to complete.
When playing the game, simply rack up a decent amount of points, but do not complete the level. Now simply restart the level, and you will notice that your points for the Par Score stays on screen. This 100% works as myself and another player tested the method. Some points to note is
1. We played online co-op (unsure if it works on solo, but please test and comment below)
2. The difficulties that were tested were Legendary and Heroic.
3. Using this method, you can simply get more than enough points to complete the level for when the timer starts to deplete your points.
4. The two levels that were tested were ''The Libary'' & ''Assault On The Control Room''
5. Competive Score and Time HUD was enabled
6. You must enable a level check point before restarting the level
7. This method has not been tested on halo 2,3 or 4, but I will test it shortly
This is a massive help for the Par Scores, Especially if you are taking advantage of some of the huge level skips that ''Nak3d Eli'' and other well know members of the halo comunity show us.
With this, we simply used the first 3 areas of the game on ''Assault on the control room'' to rack up around 20K in points (simply getting roughly 4K points, restarting level), and then using the bridge drop method that Eli shows us in some of his videos below.
Again this method can be used on the likes of ''The Silent Cartographer'' and ''Keyes'' when using the Car and Door Method and the Scurty Bump method.
Just to point out, the level skips are not classed as ''cheating'' as some of the acheivments are named after these expliots, such as..
Credit to Nak3d Eli for some seriously nak3d speedruns on twitch! haha