This achievement is gained by collecting 16 blocks of wool, each a different colour. You only need block of wool for each colour. This
must be done in survival. It can be completed on any difficulty.
Some colours can be found naturally occurring on sheep or in the land, however most require (or are easier to get) the use of dye on white wool.
Shears will help with collecting enough white wool to dye. However, killing a sheep will net you one wool (coloured depending on sheep colour). Shears are crafted as such:
Bonemeal is crafted by placing a single bone in your crafting menu.
Flowers are found in the wild, most commonly on plains. To create dye from a flower, simply put the flower into your crafting menu and retrieve the dye.Some raw materials:
- Ink sacs are dropped by squids, which spawn in deep water.
- Cacti are found in desert biomes.
- bones are dropped from skeletons, and occasionally found in naturally spawning chests (smithy, dungeon, temple).
- String is dropped by spiders and spider webs.
- Lapis lazuli is obtained by mining lapis lazuli ore, which is found deep underground, and is blue.
- Cocoa beans are found in dungeon chests, or are dropped from destroying brown pods that grow on jungle trees.Wools:White wool
- this is the basic and most common wool. It can be created with four strings by placing them in the crafting table as a square. It is easier to find on sheep. Use shears to get large quantities of white wool from each sheep.Orange wool
- Apply orange dye to white wool. Orange dye is created from orange tulips or by mixing yellow dye and red dye.Magenta wool
- Apply magenta dye to white wool. Magenta dye is created from purple flowers (allium and lilacs) or by mixing purple and pink dye.Light blue wool
- Apply light blue dye to white wool. Light blue dye is created from Blue Orchids or by mixing lapis lazuli and bonemeal.Yellow wool
- Apply yellow dye to white wool. Yellow dye is created from yellow flowers (dandelions and sunflowers). Lime wool
- Apply lime dye to white wool. Lime dye is created from mixing bonemeal and green dye.Pink wool
- Apply pink dye to white wool or obtain as a drop from pink sheep (extremely rare). Pink dye is created pink flowers (pink tulips and peonies).Gray wool
- Apply gray dye to white wool or obtain as a drop from gray sheep (uncommon). Gray dye is created by mixing bonemeal and ink sacs.Light gray wool
- Apply light gray dye to white wool or obtain as a drop from light gray sheep (uncommon). Light gray dye is created from gray/white flowers (azure bluets, oxeye daisy, and white tulips) or by mixing gray dye with bonemeal.Cyan wool
- Apply cyan dye to white wool. Cyan dye is created by mixing lapis lazuli and green dye.Purple wool
- Apply purple dye to white wool. Purple dye is created by mixing red dye and lapis lazuli.Blue wool
- Apply lapis lazuli to white wool. Lapis lazuli is obtained by mining lapis lazuli ore, which is found deep underground, and is blue.Brown wool
- Apply cocoa bean to white wool or obtain as a drop from brown sheep (rare). Cocoa beans are found in dungeon chests, or are dropped from destroying brown pods that grow on jungle trees.Green wool
- Apply green dye to white wool. Green dye is created by melting cacti in a furnace.Red wool
- Apply red dye to white wool. Red dye is created from red flowers (red tulips, rose bushes, poppies).Black wool
- Apply ink sac to white wool, or obtain as a drop from black sheep (uncommon), or obtain from de-constructing street lighting in npc villages. Ink sacs are dropped by squids, which spawn in deep water.End note:
Now you have all the colours of wool. Make sure they are in your inventory and the achievement should unlock.