Select "create" game and invite 5 friends. You can invite the same friend 5 times; just keep pushing that invite button to unlock the next achievement. Your friend does NOT have to accept to unlock the following:
You need 2 wins in a row to unlock the next achievement:
The next set of achievements is for playing specific types of cards.
* Change the color to green 5 times with a wild card.
* Change the color to blue 5 times with a wild card.
* Change the color to yellow 20 times with a wild card.
* Change the color to red 20 times with a wild card.
* Play 50 wild cards.
* Play 50 wild draw four cards.
* Play ANY card 100 times.
* Play ANY card 500 times.
If another player forgets to call Uno when he has one card left, there will be a yellow button ("Challenge Uno") that will appear on his cards. Press it to challenge his Uno but be very fast. Hold your finger above his cards when he has only 2 left, that way you will be fast enough to challenge his Uno if he forgets it. Challenge another player's Uno 50 times to unlock the next achievement:
Play 10 games of Uno to unlock the next achievement:
For the next achievement, you have to win 50 games.
Use 5 boosts to unlock the next achievement. I suggest you buy the "50% points" every time as it will help you level up faster.
For the next achievement, you have to give 5 presents to other players while playing games of Uno. Press the gamer picture of another player, then press the "present" button and give them a bear as the bear is the cheapest. You need to have silver coins to be able to buy presents for others. Be sure to give a present when it is an active bonus objective.
The next set of achievements is for completing bonus goals 1 through 50, respectively. You will have to be patient for this as the completed bonus goals are not always recognized by the game as completed, nor does it always count correctly. You do NOT have to complete 50 different objectives. The bonus objective is shown in the loading screen of the game starting up. The bonus objectives are:
* Play in the first 5 seconds of a turn. (Play your card within the first 5 seconds of any turn)
* Send a gift to another player. (While in game, press the players icon, then press the "present" button and buy a bear for 5 silver coins).
* Add a friend. (While in game, press the players icon and press the "add friend" button. This only works if the other adds you as a friend in the same match).
* Draw when you can play a card. (Take a card from the pile while you have a playable card in your hand)
* Play a card on its identical match. (The card you play must be of an identical number/special and identical color of the card that is on the board)
* Play cards one through four. (Play the cards 1, 2, 3 and 4 of any color in any order during one game)
* Play a draw 2 on a draw 2. (If there is a draw 2 on the board, play a draw 2 yourself).
* Play 2 "draw 2" cards in a row. (You must play a draw 2 two times in a row)
* Successfully challenge a wild draw four card. (If someone plays a draw four, press "yes" instead of draw. When the other player had another playable card, you will have successfully challenged them).
* Challenge a missed Uno. (When a player has one card left and did not press his "Uno" button, press the yellow "Challenge Uno" button to challenge it.)
* Call Uno when you have one card in hand. (Press the Uno button on the bottom right corner if you have one card left)
* Use wild draw four instead of playable card. (When you have a playable card in your hand, play a draw four instead. Note: When the card is challenged, they will be successful and you will have to draw 4 cards yourself).
* Pass after drawing a playable card. (When you take a card from the pile and it is either a wild card or a wild draw four card, you will get the option to play the card or to pass; press "Pass").
* Play wild draw four last. (When you get a wild draw four card, play it last as your winning card).
* Play a reverse on a reverse. (When there is a reverse on the board, play a reverse card too).
* Reverse a reverse card twice. (When there is a reverse card on the board, play a reverse card too. You need to do this twice in one game. It does not have to be in a row).
* Play a skip on a player with Uno. (When the next player holds one card in his hand, play a skip card).
* Play a reverse on a player with Uno. (When the next player holds one card in his hand, play a reverse card)
* Play a wild draw four on a player with Uno. (When the next player holds one card in his hand, play a wild draw four card)
The next set of achievements is for leveling up: reach level 25, 50 and 100 to unlock their achievement. You are awarded XP for:
* 80 XP for being first.
* 30 XP for being second.
* 20 XP for being third.
* 10 XP for being fourth.
* 10 XP for completing the bonus objective.
* Level bonus.
* 50% increase if you bought that power-up at the beginning of the game.
Find anything you think is wrong with this walkthrough? Help us fix it by posting in its Walkthrough Thread
This walkthrough is the property of TrueAchievements.com. This walkthrough and any content included may not be reproduced without written permission. TrueAchievements.com and its users have no affiliation with any of this game's creators or copyright holders and any trademarks used herein belong to their respective owners.